I have experience ghostwriting, corporate blogging (for a law firm in Tokyo), drafting press releases, drafting research reports and academic articles for publication, writing for an online magazine and editing and proofreading. My academic background is in law, economics and psychology. Prior to pursuing a career in freelance writing and editing, I worked as a lawyer and policy analyst in the public sector in New Zealand and a legal editor for a law firm in Japan.
Please shoot me an email if you have a job for me (email@example.com). I look forward to hearing from you!
- Dealing with Postpartum Depression: sharing the story of one woman’s journey through postpartum depression
- Prenatal Classes in Japan: what to expect when participating in prenatal classes in Japan
- Birth Experiences in Japan: based on the experiences of several women, this article gives a picture of what you might expect if giving birth in Japan
- Pregnancy in Japan: A how-to guide (no, not that kind)
- Let’s Talk about Cancer Screenings: an overview of how to go about preventative cancer screenings for women in Japan